Friday, February 22, 2013

Sorry

I'm not quite sure if anyone really reads this or not...i'm not even quite sure why i write in here...i took some time to think, so sorry to the ones who read my blog, even though i'm not sure if they exist...come to think of it, i'm not sure of anything anymore...this world is crumbling, fading at each moment...what i consider to be reality...is it really? is it just a product of my imagination? is it just a shade of black that haunts my mind? are the ones i call people really there? how can i be sure...and then again...how can you be sure? how can you, my dear reader, know that i am real? That this specter on the other side of this sea of wires really exists...or is just an illusion?

I want to hear your voice...i want to know what bothers you...i am no common person or blogger...i am just a specter in the other side of this cracked mirror...i want to know the problems and worries of what's on your side...i want to understand better this sweet ilusion...Speak with me, my dear reader...

No comments:

Post a Comment